Full-Time Windle Trust Kenya (WTK) Recruits Construction Officer in Kenya
The Construction Officer (CO) is responsible for overall coordination and supervision of the construction process from the conceptual development stage through post occupancy and warranty period, in a timely and cost effective manner.
Qualifications and training required
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in construction engineering, architecture, building engineering, or civil engineering
- Three years of past working experience in related field.
- Forward planner with exceptional people skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable on computers and building construction software programs
- Ability to coordinate several major activities at once, while analyzing and resolving specific problems, is essential
- An understanding of engineering, architectural, and other construction drawings
- Civil project management
- Attention to detail, quality focus and good judgment
- Wide understanding of the building industry, including knowledge of materials, trades, methods and legal requirements
- Good client management and goodwill building ability
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability
Windle Trust Kenya
P.O Box 40521 00100,
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
137 total views, 1 today