16 Jan 2013
Full-Time Web Designer/Developer Job At KenyaWebExperts Ltd, Kenya
KenyaWebExperts Ltd is Kenya’s No. 1 web hosting provider & Web Design Company and still growing!
We are looking for a talented web designer to join our team full-time in Nairobi, kenya.
A highly skilled team with flat hierarchies, a creative environment and a lot of fun makes KenyaWebExperts Ltd a great place to work at.
If you love designing cutting-edge web solutions and are passionate about the latest web technologies, join our team!
What does the job entail?
- Create and produce outstanding designs for digital projects
- Web Graphic Design
- Design and build interactive banners
- Enhance existing client’s websites through improved design and functionality
- Design and build new websites for new and existing clients
- Design and build mobile versions of our clients’ websites
- Search Engine and Social media Marketing
- Developing e-commerce systems
- Web Content Writing
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Flash, HTML, PHP, CSS, mySQL, jQuery
- Mobile websites and application development.
- Familiarity with CMS ie Joomla, WordPress, Drupal
- Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience.
- Energy and ability to work irregular hours
- Ability, experience, intelligence and character.
- Must have the flexibility to switch gears quickly when projects are re-prioritized.
- Ability to multitask and meet specific goals
Apply for this position
If you are interested email your resume and a portfolio to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
196 total views, 1 today