19 Feb 2013
Internship Web Design Intern Job Opportunity In Kenya – Enchanting Africa
Web Design Intern
Would you like to work for an innovative boutique travel company?
Do you enjoy interacting with people from different countries?
Do you believe that Africa is a fascinating destination for tourists?
Would you like to join a team which is young, entrepreneurial and passionate?
Who are we?
Enchanting?Africa is a specialized travel company focusing on tailor?made travel experiences in Africa and is part of Enchanting?Travels, a global travel company which has grown into one of the leading providers of high?quality personalized trips to Africa, India, Asia and South America.
The company has offices in Germany, India, Argentina and Kenya and representations in the US, UK and Singapore.
With the African headquarters located in Nairobi, Enchanting?Africa currently focuses on tailor?made journeys to 12 African countries ? Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Mozambique, Malawi, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Lesotho and Seychelles ? and is gradually expanding to selected additional destinations across the African continent.
We wish to hire an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to fill the position of Web Design Intern to further strengthen the Marketing department in our Nairobi office.
- Websites: Implementing changes and further expansion to our websites, content creation and uploads on the websites, make changes, suggestions and work towards improving our websites.
- IT Support: Troubleshooting computer and network issues.
- Creative and proactive individual who contributes suggestions to web layout and design.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Willing and keen to learn.
- Attention to detail while at the same time keeping the big picture.
- Able to work independently with little supervision, comfortable in an informal work environment.
- Passion for presenting Africa as a tourism destination.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Formal training in IT with background in IT Support.
- Minimum 1 year experience in web design and content management.
If you meet the criteria specified above, we look forward to receiving your application via email with the email subject heading as WebIntern13 by 22nd February 2012.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
209 total views, 1 today