Full-Time Wananchi Group Retention Latest Vacancy For Customer Service Rep in Kenya
Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
Job Title: Retention Customer Service Representative
Position Reporting to: Customer Service Director
Job Purpose / Summary:
Representatives will be asked to use consultative sales skills to educate the customer on competitive pricing information and assist the customer in comparing and contrasting our products and services versus the competition.
- Handle outbound disconnect/downgrade calls from existing customers
- Responsible for skillfully retaining customers through positive relationship building
- Diffuse the irate customer situation by utilizing strong listening skills and probing techniques
- Identify reason(s) for disconnect and overcome objections in an effort to retain the customer
- Save and re-sell the value of our products and services by properly aligning their features, benefits and price with the needs of our customers
- Effectively transition from the save to upgrading the customer to additional products and services
- Provide exceptional customer care across all call types including escalations, technical support and billing
- Track the primary reasons for requests to disconnect service in specific geographic areas by competition and forward the information to the appropriate departments for further investigation
- Take ownership of customers’ concerns and act as a primary contact, providing name and telephone extension to help build confidence
- Report customer problems to escalation departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain knowledge of all marketing campaigns, competitive campaigns/pricing, save offers, and make appropriate use of campaigns/save offers in retaining customers
- Provide explanation and interpretation of billing system information
- Adhere to productivity metrics to ensure all calls are handled in a timely and efficient manner
- Experience over 1 year in a Retention/Churn team in a Telco company
- Customer-centric mentality & passion for the customer
- Must have ability to complete all work
- Effective listening skills with high level of empathy
- Effective verbal communication skills, including grammar and tone
- Ability to probe and correctly identify customer needs/concerns.
- Strong Problem solving ability
- Exceptional sales skills in order to save and upgrade customers
- Proven ability in objection handling techniques
- Ability to deal with rejection
- Manage confrontation and remain confident
- Ability to provide complete customer service, overcome customer objections and retain customer’s.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
323 total views, 1 today