17 Feb 2013
Full-Time Various Vacancies at St. Andrew’s School, Turi, Kenya
St. Andrew’s School, Turi, Kenya
IAPS/SHMIS, Christian, Boarding, 540 Pupils (5—18)
See UK Independent Schools Yearbook andwww.standrewsturi.com
A school with the Christian faith at its heart
Required for September 2013
1. Deputy Bursar / Senior HR manager
2. Buildings Manager
3. Assistant Chaplain
4. Director of IT
Senior School (13-18)
· Head of 6th Form
· Teacher of French KS3 to KS5
· Head of Biology KS3 to KS5
· Teacher of Physics KS3 to KS5
· Teacher of PE and Head of Girls’ Sport
· Deputy Headmaster
· Teacher of Maths KS3 to KS5
· Head/Teacher of Geography KS3 to KS5
· Head/Teacher of Chemistry KS3 to KS5
· Head of Pastoral Care
Prep School (5-13)
· Head of Design and Food Technology
· Prep School Registrar
· Head of Art
· Boarding House Matron
Commitment to the Christian nature of the school and to boarding school life essential. Sports, music, drama and second subject expertise welcomed. Students from 22 countries. School situated in an impressive 300 acre estate.
Details available from email@example.com.
Applications by 1st of March 2013 at the latest, but earlier applications welcome.
Due to the volume of applicants, we regret that we cannot reply personally to all candidates.
If your application is successful, we will contact you within three weeks.
195 total views, 1 today