Full-Time Various Vacancies At A Pharmaceutical Company
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical marketing company servicing the retail and wholesale market. In order to handle increased business, the following positions are vacant.
1. Sales & Marketing Manager One Position: Desired qualification is a minimum of a degree plus 5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
2. Stores Manager. One Position. The stores manager will be in charge of twenty staff and coordination between different business units. Apply if you worked in the pharmaceutical industry in the last four years.
3. Human Resource Manager. The HR manager will handle a team in excess of 50 staff. You must be fully conversant with the Kenyan labor law. Must have worked in a busy company in retail or manufacturing background.
4.Telesales Executives. This post is for those with over three years experience selling pharmaceutical products as telesales executives. must be able to deliver under tight schedules and work under pressure.
In addition to the above qualification, candidates must exhibit.
1. Good communication skills
2. Ability to demonstrate initiative
3. confident and a go getter.
4.High levels of energy with a proactive, innovating approach to work.
5.A team player with attention to detail and follow up.
6.Result oriented self motivated and energetic.
7.Ability to work and deliver under minimum supervision.
If qualified send CV only to [email protected], indicating the job title you are interested on the subject line.
Our website. www.corporatestaffing.co.ke
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Unga Lane Westlands ( Next To Unga House) Nairobi.
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
432 total views, 1 today