Full-Time Various Job Vacancies At Tumaini Clinic Isiolo and Marsabit, Kenya
Both organizations have established a comprehensive care centre in Isiolo and Marsabit –Tumaini Medical Centre that is giving care and treatment to PLWHIV while offering affordable medical services to general population in Isiolo.
- Enter data relating to questionnaires, specimens, medications, serology, filter paper, and lab testing
- Ensure all patient charts contain the required questionnaires
- Ensure all files are scanned and re-filed properly
- Verify that data has been entered correctly
- Record and report form filling errors daily. Submit error reports monthly or as requested by Program Manager
- Follow up with form errors with corresponding staff
- Submit monthly report based on the indicators.
- Hold a Certificate or a Diploma in Data management, M&E or other relevant training.
- Training on Health Information Management System.
- At least two years’ experience working in an HIV and AIDS comprehensive Care Centre (CCC).
- Must be good in computer and especially data programs like MS excel, etc.
- Additional training as VCT/HTC counselor or any area on HIV will be added advantage.
- Committed to serve the poor in relation to FH/Kenya’s Christian foundation and beliefs
- Complete Social Work Screening form for patients in the HAART Protocol.
- Conducts home assessments for patient’s lost follow up and those requiring a home visit.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of lost follow up, in coordination with the data officer.
- Responsible for the management and tracking of all cases which are lost to follow up for the purpose of reducing the amount.
- Identify and build relationships with various HIV/AIDS support, home based care and social service organization s throughout Kenya, maintain records of such relationships with various HIV/AIDS support, home based care and social service organizations throughout Kenya, maintain records of such relationships and make patient referrals accordingly.
- Write reports with respect to department activities weekly, monthly or as required
- Coordinate posttest club activities and facilitate weekly meetings, in coordination with counselors.
- Diploma in community health, social worker, community worker, counseling, or above
- Minimum of 2 years in community work especially on HIV and AIDS programs
- Trained on HIV and AIDS Management, VCT/HTC
- Computer literate especially MS Word and MS Excel
- Must be able to speak any of the local languages in Isiolo
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
247 total views, 1 today