Full-Time Vacancy For Warehouse Supervisor in Kenya
To be responsible for the receipt, safe custody and issue of Stocks in all finished & raw material stock locations while adhering to inventory management systems.
Demand planning: To Determine the raw materials requirement on a daily basis
To establish, review and maintain optimal stock levels based on the ongoing consumption and lead-time.
To plan and manage all consignment stocks as per detailed procedure.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
To determine and plan for the monthly finished goods requirements based on replenishment methods, by reviewing and analyzing the sales trend, and taking into consideration of other marketing factors.
Stock Management and Inventory Control
- Physical Stock Management and Warehouse Operations systems
- Monitoring and evaluating developments of the warehouse systems
- Defining warehouse operating criteria and control systems
- Managing warehouse operations systems, which excel in stock control.
- Defining and implementing of security systems which will safeguard the stock within the warehouses and addressing all key safety issues
- Maintaining a continuous count of all goods moving in the warehouse
- Developing new methods of rearrangement of the warehouse to ensure optimal utilization of space and easy identification of good in stock
- Maintenance of allocated Bin Locations at all times.
- Monitoring of movement of stock within the company’s warehouses and to the customer
- Liaison with customer service personnel to ensure correct amounts of stock are distributed to our customers, including consignment stocks.
- To account for all movements of consignment stocks and verify monthly, the physical stocks for invoicing of the consumed stocks as per the agreement with the customer.
- To ensure dispatch is done accurately according to the issuing document i.e. , invoice , delivery note etc
- To ensure issuing of raw materials to production is promptly and accurately done using authorized documents
- To ensue receipt of all stocks from suppliers & from production is correctly done & the documents processed Daily
- To ensure 100% accuracy in stock document processing and that no stocks are issued without authorized document.
- To do stock reconciliation daily between the Sub Ledger & the general ledger.
- Supervision and management of all finished goods, packaging & raw material warehouse personnel to ensure teamwork and efficiency is maintained.
- Define and implement development plans for the department and supervision of the team.
To ensure understanding and compliance of the Safety, Health, Hygiene and Environmental (SHHE), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Quality Management Systems (QMS) Procedures and Activities as laid down in the SHHE, OSHA and QMS policy guidelines.
- Assist in physical control verification of raw materials at NCPB
- Ensure compliance with company and government regulations
- Work closely with the Finance Manager to provide quality financial information and maintain financial and inventory records
- Ensure proper housekeeping on the entire warehouse
- Any matters that may be delegated by the Finance Manager. Page 3 of 3
Education qualifications required
- Diploma in Business Administration/Purchasing & Supplies/ warehouse Management
- 3 years experience in a senior or similar position within a large service industry.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position in a commercial organization.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
191 total views, 1 today