18 Mar 2013
Full-Time Vacancy For Ultrasound Technician in Olkalou Kenya
Job Title:Ultrasound Technician
Location: Olkalou – Kenya
Employment Type:Full Time
Deadline of Application: 26 March 2013
- Explain the ultrasound procedure to patients and answer any questions they may have.
- Maintain ultrasound equipment and sterilize the room in which the procedure takes place.
- Perform the ultrasound ensuring the transducer (probe) is capturing images of every angle/section that must be assessed, ensuring the images are of best quality.
- Maintain patient records and add medical notes related to the ultrasound procedure if necessary.
- Diploma in Radiography. Experience in Ultrasound will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills (oral and written), presentable and confident.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Self-reliant and independent work
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title (Ultrasound Technician)on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
154 total views, 1 today