Full-Time Vacancy For Travel & Protocol Clerk in Nairobi Kenya – WHO
The mission of WHO is the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health.
Title: Travel & Protocol Clerk
Applications are hereby invited from suitable Kenya nationals to till the above post.
- Assists staff members and their dependents by processing requests for visa, Resident Permit and Diplomatic Identification and other necessary personnel related documents in accordance with the requirement of the United Nations and the Country of the duty station.
- Makes hotel reservations for new international staff members, WHO visitors, consultants on duty travel and participants of WHO-supported training workshops and seminars;
- Arrangement for airport pick-up of high-level officials and support to expediting of customs and immigration procedures, as necessary
- Produces monthly administrative reports on vehicles movement, efficiency, vehicles maintenance arid fuel consumption:
- Provision of information to the staff on travel including entitlements, travel route and hotel arrangement and arrangement for security clearance when required;
- Processing travel authorization and travel claims in line with travel entitlements for staff, consultants, and visitors, ensuring that the travel arrangement follows the WHO rules of most direct route and most competitive prices.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- Work requires the use of word processing or other software packages, and standard office equipment.
- Formal or self-training in the use of standard office software.
- Training in Oracle-based or other ERP systems an asset.
P.O. Box 45335 – 00100,
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
253 total views, 1 today