Full-Time Vacancy for Technical Supervisor in Kenya
A leading service provision company in the telecommunication sector is looking for a motivated, multi skilled and energetic college graduate, aged 32 – 45 years with an ambition to develop their carrier into a senior management position to fill a technical supervisor post.
- Hold Higher National diploma in engineering with a bias in power systems or equivalent.
- Have at least 5 years relevant experience in a field engineering supervisory position.
- Proficiency in MS Office and computer skills.
- Hold a valid Kenyan driving license.
- Have strong communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Team player with transparence, honesty and high level of integrity.
- Well organized and skilled to control field teams in remote area.
- Manage a varsity network and meet set SLA levels.
- Experience in O&M of telecommunication equipment shall be an added advantage.
- Organize and control telecommunication maintenance field activities.
- Schedule, manage and monitor field activities.
- Evaluate field team performance.
- Report and recommend for improvement to management.
- Prepare monthly budget and resource requirement.
- Communicate with internal and external customers on Operation and Maintenance issues.• Report analysis for service improvement and optimization of resource utilization.
- Evaluation and recommendation for optimized power solution application in line with global changes.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
187 total views, 2 today