Full-Time Vacancy For Systems Engineer in Nairobi
Industry: Security Company
The ideal candidates will be responsible for deployments and commissioning of integrated security systems and their related infrastructure and provide support and leadership in system design and architecture as well as provide support to the sales teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with internal teams and customers to understand requirements and technology and develop solutions.
- Deployment and commissioning of integrated security and fire solutions and their related infrastructure such as network and power systems
- Provide a lead role in the integration of the deployed security systems to third party systems in the customer sites such as Active Directory, MS Exchange, Time and attendance systems etc
- Trouble shooting and maintenance of existing systems at customer sites to ensure full functionality, performance and reliability of security and fire systems.
- Provide continued training to teams to maintain expertise.
- Maintain professional relationship with teammates and clients
- Ability to understand the client’s business objectives and technical needs
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- 3 years work experience with knowledge in programming and database analysis
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills
- Excellent written and administrative skills
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
124 total views, 1 today