Full-Time Vacancy For Security Supervisor in Nairobi Kenya
Security Supervisor: Kenya Jobs
Industry: Records Management
Our client is a leading records and information management solutions provider in the Middle East and Africa, operating from 15 offices in 12 countries developing secure, innovative and customized solutions that address the full information life-cycle, meeting the needs of corporate and government clients across an extremely broad range of industries seeks to recruit a Security Supervisor.
The ideal candidate must have a strong background in security and cash in transport.
- Monitoring all the security officers and their activities including cash in transport
- Responsible for monitoring all electronic surveillance equipment used on the premises
- Assigning duties to all security officers and present a list of potential problems the officers should be on the lookout for
- Assessing security needs and controlling employees and visitors access to premises and property and ensuring only authorized entry
- Establishing, creating, updating and maintaining manual and automated filing systems and controls access to confidential information
- Providing job training to new security personnel and evaluating staff training needs
- Maintaining proficiency in the use of assigned weapons and equipment
- Patrolling buildings and grounds, responding to and reporting/documenting unusual incidents or occurrences in order to minimize or deter the development of hazardous or dangerous situations
- Preparing shift schedules for the security officers in order to ensure continuous coverage
- Screening hand-delivered envelopes and packages in order to inspect for hazards
- Regularly updating the management on the security status of the company and advising on ways of improving security matters of the company
- Higher Diploma/Diploma in Security Management or any related field
- Diploma/Certificate in Forensic Psychology
- A valid Certificate in Good Conduct
- A clean Driving License
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the security field
- High levels of integrity
- Proven people management skills
- Wide experience in security procedures
- Proven knowledge in cash on transport
- Working experience in a logistics company
- Ability to work effectively under highly stressful conditions
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
223 total views, 2 today