Full-Time Vacancy For Sales Technician in Nairobi
Our client, an established and fast growing retail brand whose core business is providing Purified water solutions for residential, commercial and industrial clients is looking for Sales Technicians.
- Promote and sell all the company products under specified categories.
- Create awareness of the company’s products and services to key target groups.
- Coordinate the sales activities to satisfy customer needs and maximize revenues.
- Provide technical support to sales including: site visits, diagnosis, solution design, equipment sizing, quotations, filter and lamp replacements etc.
- Develop, design and calculate attractive offers and promotions based market feedback or established demand.
- Implement sales promotion actions in-house.
- Prepare quotes and tenders as well as follow up on leads and repeat orders.
- Planning, coordination and implementing of all sales trips in the country by agreement with the Head of Sales and Managing Director.
- Represent the client at specialist trade fairs and workshops, agreed by Head of Sales and Managing Director.
- Regular visits and agreements with large corporate and other organizations.
- Identifying the potential new accounts and assuring the corresponding sales activity to win these clients.
- Organizing and managing promotions, competitions, demos and exhibitions.
- Organize comprehensive information to existing and potential customers regarding the product range offered by client, with the aid of relevant sales resources and sales channels.
- Maintaining permanent observation of the market and competitors and participating in up analyses of competitors and statistics.
- Degree/Diploma in Water and Environmental Engineering, Analytical Chemistry or any other related field.
- Technical training in water treatment technology and design, water chemistry, pump sizing, plumbing systems design and related studies an added advantage.
- Age 20-35 years of age.
- At least 2 years experience in a Sales environment preferably in the water industry.
- Contracting and negotiation experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
135 total views, 1 today