22 Jan 2013
Full-Time Vacancy For Sales Reps in Kenya – Lions Capital Limited
Lions Capital Limited (LCL) is a Kenyan company that creates tailored financial solutions to meet cash flow challenges for both individuals and SMEs.
We are looking to expand our business portfolio and as such seeking to recruit aSales Representative to support the Business Development Manager.
The position calls for a dynamic, enthusiastic, and a hardworking individual with extensive experience selling financial solutions like; secured loans, bid bonds, and performance bonds.
- Develop the following products; Bid Bonds, Performance Bonds, and Structured Financing for SMEs and individuals
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Making presentations, negotiating sales, closing sales & representing LCL in marketing activations and Events
- Acting as a contact between LCL and its existing and potential clients
- Gathering market and customer information
- Ensuring revenue growth through customer acquisition, new need identification, product cross-sell and re-engineering
- Ensure that the target market selection criterion is adhered to and that we are in full compliance with Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements
- Assist in identifying customer needs not met by existing products and the implementation of new products and services
- Achievement of set revenue target for the unit by aggressive customer acquisition, efficient product delivery, offering a diverse range of products and excellent customer service
- Efficient management of individual and overall departments’ budgets and ensure deadlines are met
- Manage customer queries, complaints and other correspondence in a timely manner and within set standards for customer satisfaction
Knowledge & Experience
- Business graduate from an accredited University with major preferably in Marketing.
- 1-2 years sales experience of banking or insurance products
- Professional qualification in either Customer Relationship Management , Sales or Marketing will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent selling skills
- Strong networking skills, for both internal and external networks
- Relationship Management skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for performance, team play and achievement in a competitive and dynamic environment
- Hardworking, strategically minded individual
- Commercial awareness and customer focus
Remuneration: Retainer and commission on net sales
Please send your application letter, detailed CV and the names of three referees to: [email protected] on or before January 28th 2013.
Also clearly state your retainer expectations.
Applications received after this date shall not be considered.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
134 total views, 1 today