10 Jan 2013
Full-Time Vacancy For Sales Rep in Kenya
Position: Motor Vehicle Sales Representative
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reporting To: Sales and Marketing Manager
To maintain and develop a network of distributors and customers for the products in order to achieve progressive growth in sales of automobiles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell and demonstrate full product range at every opportunity.
- Handle any product complaints promptly, efficiently and professionally in accordance with established procedure.
- Get new customers for the company to widen the market scope of the company.
- Meet customer specifications on the products ordered.
- Manage customers¡¦ accounts with the company.
- Ensure timely delivery of the customer¡¦s orders as planned and agreed with the customer.
- Actively participate in all promotional activity being offered by the company.
- Establish and maintain regular contact with relevant people within the organisation.
- Maintain full awareness of current trade activity within the industry.
- Plan promotional activity in accordance with Marketing directives and local needs.
- Understand and extract information contained in customer analysis statistics.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Very presentable and neat
- Ability to build rapport with customers and qualify their requirements
- Commitment to hitting targets
- Team player
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confident when communicating to clients on phone and face to face
- Audible enough when communicating to people
- Ability to demonstrate products.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Self motivated
- Outgoing personality
- Minimum diploma in Sales and Marketing from a recognized institution.
- Experience in automotive industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong technical background would be an advantage
- Minimum two (2) years experience as a sales representative.
- Age – not above 30 years
Only qualified candidates should send their updated CVs via email to [email protected]
Position remains open till suitable candidate is selected.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
259 total views, 1 today