10 Jan 2013
Full-Time Vacancy For Sales Executive In Kenya
Tumaini Conference Centre is a Christian based organization in Nakuru offering a wide range of hospitality services e.g. accommodation, banqueting, team building activities, outside catering, weddings receptions and social events.
Our clients include individuals, corporate, non-governmental organization, government of Kenya and international community.
The company seeks to recruit a sales executive who will be expected to grow the company clients based, retain the current clientele and market our wide range of products and services offered.
- A diploma in marketing with 2 years experience in sales and marketing in hospitality industry.
- Proven experience in developing and building collaborative relationship and managing clients at corporate level.
- High quality organizational skills, interpersonal, planning and oral communication skills.
- Dynamic, proactive and self motivated with ability to work independently in an efficient and timely manner.
- Strong working knowledge of e-marketing.
- Experience in the hotel industry will be an added advantage.
- Below 35 years of age.
If you meet these requirements please submit your application together with detailed curriculum vitae, 3 referees and all relevant attachments via: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your hard copy at PCEA Suburb Office on or before 17th January, 2013.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
201 total views, 1 today