10 Jan 2013
Full-Time Vacancy For Sales Executive In Kenya
Tumaini Conference Centre is a Christian based organization in Nakuru offering a wide range of hospitality services e.g. accommodation, banqueting, team building activities, outside catering, weddings receptions and social events.
Our clients include individuals, corporate, non-governmental organization, government of Kenya and international community.
The company seeks to recruit a sales executive who will be expected to grow the company clients based, retain the current clientele and market our wide range of products and services offered.
- A diploma in marketing with 2 years experience in sales and marketing in hospitality industry.
- Proven experience in developing and building collaborative relationship and managing clients at corporate level.
- High quality organizational skills, interpersonal, planning and oral communication skills.
- Dynamic, proactive and self motivated with ability to work independently in an efficient and timely manner.
- Strong working knowledge of e-marketing.
- Experience in the hotel industry will be an added advantage.
- Below 35 years of age.
If you meet these requirements please submit your application together with detailed curriculum vitae, 3 referees and all relevant attachments via: email@example.com or submit your hard copy at PCEA Suburb Office on or before 17th January, 2013.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
128 total views, 1 today