11 Feb 2013
Full-Time Vacancy For Sales Executive in Kenya
Position : Sales Executive
Department : Sales and Marketing
Reporting To : Sales and Marketing Manager
Industry : Household and Catering Supplies
Our client, a leading supplier of tableware and light catering equipment to hotels, restaurants and catering institutions is seeking to build a strong team of talented and devoted individuals to sell and market their product to customers and at the same time establish plans and strategies to expand their customer base in marketing to customer`s full satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine the needs of the customer and show them the range of products available.
- Introduce new products to prospective buyers in the hospitality industry.
- Inform the production manager of frequent enquiries for products not available in stock.
- Report all customer complaints in writing and follow up until action is taken.
- Ensure all items are clearly and correctly labeled.
- Conduct market research to investigate clients’ specific needs and organizational requirements in order to determine market demand.
- Apply information gathered from investigation and already gained product knowledge to meet the needs of the clients.
- Create and maintain a good customer – company relationship by meeting all customer specifications, provide necessary product information to them and answer any forthcoming questions.
- Make follow ups on new and existing customers with an aim of winning new business opportunities.
- Maintain full awareness of current trade activity within the hospitality industry.
- Assist with regular stock checks and periodic stock takes.
- Respond to general customer enquiries received by phone or in person.
- Ensure any issues concerning customer care are reported to the Sales Manager.
- Inform on new products and services as well as opportunities in the market.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Very presentable, neat and organized.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Proven excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills, including word-processing, email, internet, spreadsheets
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to priorities workload
- The ability to be both a self-starter and to work as part of a team
- Proven reliability.
- Minimum diploma in Sales and Marketing from a reputable institution
- Experience in Hospitality Industry will be an added advantage.
- Minimum two (2) year experience as a sales person in the Household and Catering Supplies industry.
ONLY candidates fulfilling the requirements of the positions should email
- their detailed CVs,
- indicating your availability and
- expected salary
Via email to ‘[email protected]’. Indicate SALES EXECUTIVE on the subject line.
Deadline for application is 25th February 2013
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
154 total views, 1 today