14 Feb 2013
Full-Time Vacancy For Recruitment Assistant, Kenya
Job Title:Recruitment Assistant
Key Tasks of Position
- Support the recruitment officer in the implementation of recruitment objectives, policies.
- Assist and coordinate with recruitment officer in preparation of manpower plan & accordingly prepare monitor and control, an efficient recruitment plan.
- Receive all the job applications, sort and classify based on each profession and store in database for retrieval as and when required.
- Specific recruitment processing tasks include: short listing candidate CV’s against job descriptions, updating vacancy and applicant status within the recruitment procedure, organizing interviews and producing interview schedules, liaising with applicants to provide updates on their progress etc.
- Proactively plan and manage recruitment for all positions within the relevant departments; including managing attraction campaigns and candidate sourcing, short listing candidates, skills & personality testing, behavioral interview assessment with line manager and offer negotiation.
- Arrange for test & interview appointments with the short listed candidates for testing and administer test…
- Promote best recruitment practice, share ideas and information to ensure consistency through a value added services.
- Seek out and manage recruitment suppliers; and ensure they deliver a consistent quality & cost efficient service to the business.
- Manage vacancy and candidate records on software and, ensuring that all data and information is accurate and up to date.
- Utilize online recruitment services to attract and source applicants.
- To generate monthly section reports.
Education & Work Experience:
- BSC/BA Degree in Human Resource Management
- 3 Years experience in similar role in a specialist recruitment company
- Experience working with recruitment tools and case management technologies.
- Ability to manage a large and variable work load, ensuring timely and accurate completion of assigned work.
- End to end recruitment knowledge and experience.
- Strong oral and communication skills and English language fluency.
- Proficient organization and time management skills.
- Capability to learn local and legal requirements.
- Requires excellent skills in databases, word processing, spreadsheet, desktop publishing, and presentation applications.
- Excellent organizational skills are required.
- Must be fully aware of the sensitivity and confidentiality of the function and act upon it.
- Excellent team working ability to ensure smooth operation in HR organization as a whole.
- Interview skills.
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, clearly detailing their current remuneration and expectations to email@example.com before end of day 22/02/2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
145 total views, 1 today