Full-Time Vacancy For Real Estate General Manager in Kenya
The General Manager has overall responsibility of running the company profitably while driving the sales and operations.
- Seek and prospect for profitable new business in coordination with Consultation Board and strategy team.
- Achievement of the set targets are exceeded by driving revenue and minimizing outflows.
- Accountable for profitability, performance and success through P&L and Budget management.
- Effectively manage the different departments to ensure they operate efficiently.
- With the Finance Manager regularly report on financial performance to the board.
- Ensure all employees are focused on meeting Key Performance metrics.
- Ensures the deliverance of exceptional customer service by handling customers’ needs effectively and efficiently.
- Provide leadership and direction to the team to ensure there is a clear focus on delivering on the goals and expectations of the company.
- Recommend and account for staff recruitment, training, management and motivation.
- Communicate and set clear performance expectations for each team member and hold them accountable for results.
- Conduct meetings in order to set daily workflow, priorities and delegate as necessary in order to meet company targets.
- Clear communication of performance, objectives and targets on a regular basis through monthly team meetings and set communication channels.
- Conduct one to one meetings to set and evaluate individual targets and timelines.
- Commercial, Sales, PR and marketing plans and strategies to grow market share, grow sales revenue and defend margins
- Review the potential and performance of different in-house and products and develop a strategic action plan accordingly
- Ensure that all Agreements with different contractors,suppliers ,tenants,buyers are effectively maintained and implemented.
- Establish and ensure the company maintain an excellent customer service at all levels of the organization
- Undertake market research and intelligence, and conceptualize new products for the market
- Day to day management of the company ensuring best practice is followed.
- Oversee the management of ongoing projects.
- Prepare daily and ad hoc Management Reports in time.
- Ensure office administration is effectively done and coordinated.
- Prepare for and attend scheduled meetings.
- Conduct due diligence in all areas of operations.
- Approve financial expenditure as per set policy and process.
- In coordination with Financial Manager conduct financial and budget analysis.
- Participate and contribute to marketing meetings and campaigns.
- Monitor and manage daily employee metrics like attendance and absences.
- Oversee the daily implementation of the overall strategy for the company.
- University degree in Land Economics and relevant professional qualifications
- Master in Urban Development is an added advantage
- Over 5 years of proven success in Commercial/sales and property management preferably at senior level.
- Strong General Management experience, preferably with a real estate company.
- Ability to develop, formulate strategy and exercise good judgment
- Experience of heading up and managing a team of staff including slaes
- Knowledge of key contacts and players within the real estate sector
- Experience of building a business and of achieving and working to targets
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques
- High level financial management and commercial awareness, i.e Knowledge of profit and loss and how to grow and monitor business sales and profit
- Strong leader with good organization, and the ability to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, network and interact across all functions with confidence and authority.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong relationship building and diplomatic skills
- Flexible and able to travel to customers across Kenya and East Africa Region
- Willing to put extra time to meet business needs.
Interested candidates should email their application and CV quoting their current salary to the
Frank Management Consult Limited
Nyaku House,1st Floor,
Argwings Kodhek Road,Hurlingham.
116 total views, 1 today