1 Feb 2013
Full-Time Vacancy For Production Manager in Kenya (KShs 60K – 70K)
Our client is in the FMCG Industry and is looking for aProduction Manager.
Gross Salary: 60k -70k
Purpose of the job:Responsible for the production operations in the factory including production plan implementation, resource utilization and management of performance and output
Description of Duties
- Supervision of the production process and Quality Assurance Systems
- Requisition of production materials
- Preparation and assignment of duties to staff in the production floor
- Ensure that good manufacturing and hygiene practices are followed at all times
- Participate in product development activities
- Ensure that the Health and Safety of the workforce is enforced at all times
- Preparation of the daily production reports
- On line quality control checks
- Ensuring production floor and machines are clean
- Filing material transfer notes
- University degree: B. Sc in Food Science and Technology
- Computer literate-working knowledge of MS-Office
- 4-5 years progressive working experience in FMCG firm experience with an FMCG firm a must.
Performance standards for this job.
Quantity: Production targets must be met or exceeded
Quality: Must be met
Accuracy: Of utmost importance in all operations
Time: All assignments and operations must be done meticulously
Cost: Manage costs in production operations without compromising quality of required quantity.
Personal Traits, Qualities and Aptitudes
- Perform a variety of duties often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Accept responsibility for the direction, control and planning of an activity
- Work independently and in teams
- Relate to others in a manner that creates a sense of teamwork and co-operation
- Maintain effective communication with your colleagues, both junior and senior
- Respond appropriately to environmental and safety hazards and function effectively in emergency situations.
- Utilize company systems effectively to ensure economical use of equipment and supplies.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title (Production Manager Gross Salary; 60k – 70k) on the email subject to [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
147 total views, 1 today