22 Feb 2013
Full-Time Vacancy For PA to the Chief Executive in Kenya
We are a Civil Works Engineering and Construction firm.
We are seeking to recruit an energetic, efficient and competent Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive.
Summary: Work with the team and manage the office, and also provide administrative and clerical support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide clerical, secretarial and administrative support to staff
- Reception and Telephone operations
- Customer Care
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Maintain and organize files, documents,- (paper, electronic )and database systems
- Ordering office supplies and monitoring usage
- Organizing meetings
- Maintain diary and calendar of events for CEO and office staff as required
- Prepare correspondence and other documents as required.
- Manage the office and handle all enquiries
The successful candidate will:
- have a Diploma in Business and Office management or Secretarial Studies, a degree will be an added advantage;
- at least 2 years experience;
- have excellent communications skills both written and oral;
- proficient knowledge in computer and typing skills able to operate spreadsheets and word applications;
- good records management;
- be motivated and able to work with minimum supervision, be keen and pay attention to detail, exhibit good organizational skills, decision making and problem solving ability;
- be a team player and able to work with people from diverse backgrounds;
- have good working knowledge of business principles and customer service.
Applications to be sent including CV with day contact and referees, stating current salary and expected salary, to be sent on or before 28th February 2013 to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
161 total views, 1 today