9 Feb 2013
Full-Time Vacancy For Key Account Manager in A Taxi Company, Nairobi
A leading Taxi company in Kenya providing world class taxi service with its clean and modern fleet of over 130 is looking for a lady to fill a position of Key Account Manager in Nairobi.
She will be responsible for clients accounts management / customer growth and retention
- Keep constant contact with customers and monitor trends for major variations to assist in decision making
- Handle complaints of key accounts to ensure customer satisfaction
- Own the contract and contract renewals for new and existing customers
- Managing the customer retention programme through daily visits and regular phone calls
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business
- Delivery of invoice on time and send proposals on time
- Sending daily, weekly and monthly reports on time
Qualifications & Experience
- MUST have attained a mean grade of a C or above in O level
- Diploma in sales and marketing
- 2 years experience
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their application letters, C.V accompanied with the above certificates and testimonials to [email protected] on or before 12th February 2013
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
189 total views, 2 today