Full-Time Vacancy For Insurance Agent in Kenya
Business Unit: Nobel Insurance Agency Ltd.
Date: 1st February 2012
Reports To: Manager
Purpose of the job:Insurance officers direct their marketing towards offering a wide variety of products to customers according to their requirements and income.
- Market and sell all insurance products.
- The insurance officer must think of strategies to promote his/her company and get ahead of his/her competition
- Act as a link between the management and the customers and caters to the latter’s’ demand and requirements
- Develop relations with the clients and customers and also maintain it
- Conducts internal marketing campaigns and has to accurately track activities and data
- Make effective marketing plans to meet the company targets
- File details of all the transactions and make reports
- Market new business opportunities by making submissions, which are designed to achieve the needed targets
- Attend sales meetings and maintain communication with team leader.
- Performing reconciliation between the Insurance Company and the Agent.
- Excellent sales and marketing skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- People management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Complaints handling skills
- Listening skills
- Good in relationship building and maintaining.
- At least 1 year experience in insurance sales and marketing.
- Diploma in Business related course.
- Achievement of set targets
- Growth in client numbers
- High rate of repayment and quality
- Growth revenues in comparison to expenditure
122 total views, 1 today