Full-Time Vacancy For Human Resources Manager Job in Nairobi
Job Location: Based In Nairobi, Head Office.
To oversee the human resources of the company and ensure alignment between the human capital needs and the organizations strategic direction through staffing, deployment, performance management, reward, welfare, health and safety among other HR issues.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the main duties will include but not limited to the following;
- Manage staff recruitment and staffing across the organization.
- Develop human resource policies and ensure compliance with the same.
- Carry out Training needs assessment and training to bridge the skills and competence gap in the company or recommend training interventions.
- Manage staff deployment in the head office as well as in the field sites
- Manage the staff payroll and ensure it remains within budgetary estimates
- Manage talent and ensure good performers are rewarded appropriately
- Handle day to day HR duties relating to staff like leave administration, records keeping , staff
- file maintenance among others
- Develop manpower and other HR plans that are needed for other operations of the company
- Manage staff discipline and cohesion by ensuring harmony among all staff and diverse teams
- Manage performance management and continuous productivity improvement
- Any other duties that may be allocated by management from time to time
- A degree in Education/ Social Science/Human Resources/ Business administration or Commerce
- A professional diploma or higher diploma in Human Resources from a recognized body will be a definite advantage.
- 3 years’ experience managing HR in an architecture, technical, specialist, construction or project based organization.
- Demonstrated people leadership and love for working for and with people
- Soberness, maturity and high levels of integrity
- Ability to spot and nurture talent
- A good communicator able to learn and manage people
To apply for the above position, send an application detailing why you deserve to be considered for the position.
Applications should be received latest by 5pm, Monday 18th February. Canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
189 total views, 2 today