7 Feb 2013
Full-Time Vacancy For HR Coordinator in Kenya
A well established Tour Operator based in Nairobi with operations throughout Eastern and Southern Africa, is seeking to recruit an experienced and motivated individual to fill the following position:
Human Resources Coordinator
Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelors Degree in social sciences or equivalent qualification.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management or equivalent with 2-3 years working experience.
- Working knowledge of Human Resources Management Information systems.
- Excellent MS office applications especially Excel skills.
Other Skills and Attributes
- Personal values aligned to PEAK values
- Strong problem solving and decision making capabilities
- Able to relax and have fun at work and still meet objectives
- Passion for people development and achievement oriented
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Effective coordination of the staff recruitment and placement processes
- Coordinate and Facilitate staff Training & Talent Development
- Coordinate HR Processes across the business.
- Manage Employee Relations, and ensure Compliance to Employment laws
- Facilitate two way Communication between staff and Management at all levels
- Coordinate HR customer satisfaction surveys and implement the recommendations
- Champion the Values of the Company
Application Letter together with a detailed CV, stating the current salary should be sent to: [email protected] on or before 13th February 2013.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
183 total views, 1 today