7 Feb 2013
Full-Time Vacancy For HR Coordinator in Kenya
A well established Tour Operator based in Nairobi with operations throughout Eastern and Southern Africa, is seeking to recruit an experienced and motivated individual to fill the following position:
Human Resources Coordinator
Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelors Degree in social sciences or equivalent qualification.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management or equivalent with 2-3 years working experience.
- Working knowledge of Human Resources Management Information systems.
- Excellent MS office applications especially Excel skills.
Other Skills and Attributes
- Personal values aligned to PEAK values
- Strong problem solving and decision making capabilities
- Able to relax and have fun at work and still meet objectives
- Passion for people development and achievement oriented
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Effective coordination of the staff recruitment and placement processes
- Coordinate and Facilitate staff Training & Talent Development
- Coordinate HR Processes across the business.
- Manage Employee Relations, and ensure Compliance to Employment laws
- Facilitate two way Communication between staff and Management at all levels
- Coordinate HR customer satisfaction surveys and implement the recommendations
- Champion the Values of the Company
Application Letter together with a detailed CV, stating the current salary should be sent to: email@example.com on or before 13th February 2013.
130 total views, 1 today