Full-Time Vacancy For Field Marketer in Kenya
Main Purpose of the Job
- To be able to conduct own initial product and sales presentations, detailed proposal documents, ensuring that the company’s products are matched to the identified clients needs;
- To listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale;
- To negotiate the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- To cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- To represent Company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Delivery of set volume and revenue targets
- Provide management with regular market intelligence on competitor activities and overall demand patterns
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual sales plans
- Analyze sales trends and variances and advise management on appropriate strategies and actions to enable the company meet its objectives
- A minimum of a diploma in sales and marketing
- Key Account management experience is a must and should be able to advise on product development.
- Proven ability in closing business to business deals·
- Demonstrable self sufficiency, sales leadership, entrepreneurial relationship and business development.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Sound Commercial awareness
- Flexible and good planning and organization skills
- Good time management skills
Experience selling furniture will be an added advantage.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title (Field Marketer) on the email subject to [email protected]
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Unga Lane Westlands
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database no for interviewing.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
194 total views, 2 today