Full-Time Vacancy For Farm Manager in Nothern Uganda
The farm grows maize, rice and soya and is quickly broadening from its current dimension of 450 hectares to a target of 1.400 hectares within the next three years.
The Farm Manager will handle obligation for running all gardening elements of the procedure, combined with the Chief Executive Officer of the company, including: land groundwork, upkeep of farm equipment, planting, splashing & pot command, administration of 10-15 team, harvesting, blog post harvest administration, production preparation and quality control.
In order to be taken into consideration for the duty candidates will certainly should have appropriate farm management experience with the use of a solid performance history and capability to work separately.
- Higher degree in farming or related field;
- Analytical, organised methodical person;
- Good computer skills and working knowledge of farm management software such as Farm Works or similar program;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- At least six years experience in a similar role;
- Proven record in management of a mechanised farm of at least 300 hectares;
- Proven record of staff management;
- Proven record in budget planning and implementation;
- Ability to operate all types of farm machinery;
- Wide knowledge in agro chemicals and crop diseases;
- Knowledge in crop production of cereals such as maize, upland rice and soya;
- African working experience is required;
- Ability to teamwork in a senior management setup.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
221 total views, 1 today