7 Mar 2013
Full-Time Vacancy For Driver At Kenya Network Information Centre
The Kenya Network Information Centre is a not for profit organization that has been mandated to manage the .ke domain names in Kenya.
It is located at the CCK Complex Opposite Kianda School on Waiyaki Way.
Job Title: Driver
Reports To: Administrative Assistant
The primary responsibility of the Driver is to pick and drop employees at various destinations in the course of their duties.
- Safely transport KeNIC Staff to the required locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner
- Follow all KeNIC Procedures and Policies
- Adhere to all safety requirements as per the KeNIC Policies
- Maintain the service and appearance of the company vehicle
- Follow all the Kenya Traffic Rules and Regulations
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must hold a valid Class BCE driving license with over 3 years driving experience.
- Must have a clean driving record
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- KCSE C-
- A certificate in Mechanical Engineering will be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal communication
- Professional appearance
- Strong customer service orientation.
Kindly send your CV and application letter only to email@example.com by March 14, 2013.
155 total views, 1 today