15 Oct 2013
Full-Time Vacancy For Dispatch Clerk in Nairobi Kenya
Our client is a leader in the automobile industry looking to fill the position of a Dispatch Clerk.
The role will maintain high levels of diligence, strictly adhering to and enforcing given instructions and safety requirements.
The job holder will have a keen eye for proper stock keeping, and be able to ensure that proper documentation for dispatch of units assembled.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive, process and prepare sales orders
- Liaise with the dealer /transporter in effecting orders
- Truck/ Transport booking
- Arrangement of consignments in the delivery area
- Continuously follow up with transport companies for truck availability
- Follow loading checklist while dispatching
- Prepare invoice and necessary legal documents for dispatch
- Daily physical counting of movement of stock
- Managing operations in the dispatch area
- Supervising dispatch casuals
- Ensuring that dispatch is done as per request and laid down procedures
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Diploma in Purchasing and supplies
- 2-3 years working in the automobile Industry in dispatch
- Age; 27 years and above
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Reliable, honest and be a person of high integrity
- Should have good Supervisory and Organizational skills
- Able to guide subordinates
- Ability to handle dispatch procedures
- Computer literacy is desirable
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to [email protected] indicating the title (Dispatch Clerk) on the subject line before the 18th October 2013.
We do not charge for interviews.
Please note your current salary on your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
200 total views, 2 today