2 Sep 2013
Full-Time Vacancy For Corporate Sales and Promotion Coordinator in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 65K)
Corporate Sales and Promotion Coordinator
Responsible To: Director Business Management
Workstation: Marie Stopes Kenya Support Office, Nairobi with Constant Travel to the Field.
Salary: KShs. 65,000 Gross Pay
Type of Contract: Short Term – 2nd September 2013 to 9th December 2013.
Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the Director Business Management, the job holder will be responsible for strategic leadership and management of the organizations corporate clients while maintaining high level of customer satisfaction.
The position will involve selling of health solutions that meets the need and expectations of our existing and potential corporate clients.
- To offer strategic leadership and direction of the organizations corporate clientele in line with the organizations overall strategic and business plan.
- Develop a sound corporate clientele portfolio thereby increasing and diversifying corporate client and revenue base through formulation and marketing of appropriate health solutions to corporate institutions.
- To proactively lead acquisition and development of long-term client relationships with MSK in order to achieve excellent customer service and customer loyalty.
- To be the primary point of contact for all corporate clients and to build effective cross functional relationships within the organization in order to deliver effective services.
- To ensure delivery of world class customer service to MSK corporate clients.
- To ensure regular product innovation and delivery to the market in order to meet the customer needs on a timely basis.
- Liaise with the Marketing Director/ Director Business management to plan, direct and coordinate the selling function to the corporate clients including and ensuring the necessary contracts, policies, procedures and management structures are in place.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in B.Sc/ B. Sc in Biomedical Sciences from a recognized institution
- Professional qualification in marketing or equivalent qualification is a mandatory requirement. .
- Membership of a relevant professional body.
- Minimum of 3 year in Health Solutions marketing and selling.
- Prior experience in working with corporate clients will be necessary.
- A proven record of successfully managing and growing a portfolio of corporate clients in Health Sector.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with ability to network and develop strong corporate client relationships.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to manage strategy, change, diversity, productivity, championing customer focus and dealing with clients in a multi cultural environment.
- Willingness to practice core values of Marie Stopes Kenya.
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CVs with contact details of 3 referees (2 immediate former and current supervisors) should be submitted to:
People and Development Dept
Marie Stopes Kenya
On or before 9th September 2013
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Due to the urgency of the position applications will be reviewed as they come.
NB: Please clearly indicate on the subject line as ‘CORPORATE SALES AND PROMOTION COORDINATOR’
Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
324 total views, 1 today