16 Jan 2013
Full-Time Vacancy For College Principal in Thika, Kenya
Our client, an institution based in Thika with over 400 students is looking forward to hiring aCollege Principal.
Gross Salary: 35k - 50k
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effective supervision of implementation of the college curriculum
- Initiating and maintaining focused development on the institution
- Management of Financial and Human Resources in conjunction with the board.
- Initiating new teaching and learning programmes in the institution.
- Facilitation and provision of value-based education in the Institution.
- Preparation for upgrading of present programs and coordinating new courses within the institution.
- Fundraising for various college activities
Qualifications and Competencies
- A professionally qualified university Graduate with a background in teaching. Post graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- A mature person aged 32 years and above
- Must have served as Principal or Deputy Principal of a private school or a college.
- Ability to supervise, guide, assess lectures as well as setting and moderating examinations
- Ability to initiate, source and execute new courses and programs
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com, indicating the title (College Principal ) on the subject line.
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Unga Lane Westlands
(Next To Unga House) Nairobi.
111 total views, 1 today