11 Mar 2013
Full-Time Vacancy For Business Development Manager in Nairobi Kenya
Business Development Manager
Industry: BPO / ITES
Our client, a global leader in BPO/ITES is looking for a Business Development Manager.
The position calls for a dynamic, enthusiastic and a hardworking individual with extensive experience in team management.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Implement, develop, present and report to the Board on progress against the strategic and annual business plans, policies and strategies on a regular basis
- Develop, lead, manage, motivate the Management Team as well as manage resources efficiently and effectively to achieve the company’s objectives
- Take a leadership role in establishing or developing the company’s culture and values
- Heading the Technical Support Department & leading a team of 10 system & printer engineers and providing backend support for Administration of the Hardware & Networking Systems
- Monitor system usage and response, perform system and database backup, developing a secure transaction framework, perform installation of operating systems and upgrades.
- Providing advanced technical support to end users, ensuring high uptime & organizing technical presentations/exhibitions
- Responsible for the overall financial and commercial personnel management
- Responsible for the implementation of marketing, policies and strategies
- Responsible for the overall implementation, maintenance and running of the Annual Business Plan
Qualifications, Training and Experience
- A Degree in Business Management or its equivalent
- A strong IT background
- 3-5 years in Senior Management position
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Human Capital Management
- Good interpersonal, communication and co-ordination skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 16th March, 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
232 total views, 2 today