28 Feb 2013
Full-Time Vacancy For Business Development Executive in Nairobi
Business Development Executive – Logistics, Nairobi Office (Kenya, Africa).
Our Client is an American company that provides a variety of in-country support services and logistical assistance to American DOD contractors, and governmental and non-governmental agencies working in the Middle East, Southwest Asia and Africa.
They have experienced dramatic growth since their launch in 2003, and currently maintains offices in Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Djibouti, Kenya, South Sudan and Washington D.C.
In addition, they also maintains mobile operations in Iraq and Jordan, and coordinates logistical support for DOD contractors in Iraq, Eastern Europe and throughout the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identification of new business opportunities / contacts in the local market.
- Selling the MEBS brand of services aggressively in the market.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Development of accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Maintenance and development of relationships with existing customers via business meetings, presentations, telephone and email correspondence.
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets .
- Negotiation of the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Constantly sourcing market and customer information.
- Representation of the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations & identification of the same.
- Ability to deliver a successful product demo/ extensive experience giving business presentations to team members and clients.
- Excellent Power Point essential for effective presentations.
- Excellent communicational skills.
- Knowledge of Afghanistan, Iraq, Haiti and Africa Markets
- Excellent English Communication
- Strong background in freight forwarding in adverse conditions.
- Relevant Academic & Professional Qualifications.
To Apply, Send CV to: email@example.com
122 total views, 1 today