Full-Time Vacancy For Associate Trainer/Facilitator in Kenya
PRASOL Training and Consulting Ltd is a Nairobi-based management and institutional development firm involved in provision of tailor-made trainings (organizational development, Project Management and Personal Development and short term consultancy services for public, private and non-profit sectors in Eastern and Horn of Africa regions.
- Project Cycle Management
- Results Based Management
- Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation
- Financial Management
- Fundraising strategies and Proposal writing
- Strategic Planning
- Team Building
- Personal Organisational Skills
- Degree in Education, development studies, management, social sciences/community development/project management or related field.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in organisational development, trainings, project management, report writing, proposal writing etc.
- Good communication/presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and reliable person who can work with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in computer packages
- Excellent writing skills
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Ability to work well in a team.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
186 total views, 1 today