Full-Time Vacancy For Associate HR Consultant, Kenya
Reports To: The HR Manager and the Director
To ensure smooth operations of the company are maintained throughout and assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties at the respective client’s.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to conduct a Human Capital Audit.
- Able to develop a man power plan or have a good understanding of it
- Must have great understanding of the Labour laws and DIT related laws
- Able to develop tailored and accurate job descriptions
- It will be his or her duty to implement the Job Descriptions
- Must have experience or excellent understanding of Performance Appraisal
- Able to provide sound and professional advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations
- Must be able to conduct Training Needs Analysis, and inform the Head office on the findings and assist in organizing the staff training sessions, workshops and activities
- Provide basic counseling to staff who have performance related obstacles
- Developing the Leave administration and monitor daily attendance.
- Compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining personnel activities and performance
- Have excellent understanding on Personnel filing
- Continuously examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel activities
- Must have great understanding regarding the Human Resources Manual and how to maintain it.
- Able to explain the company’s personnel policies, benefit and procedures to employees or job applicants.
- Process and view employment applicants to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants
- Process, verify, record and attend to personnel related grievance, performance evaluations, and employee leaves of absence.
- Identify staff vacancies and plan for the recruitment and execute once approval is given
- Arrange and attend departmental meetings in liaison with the Head of departments
- Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions
- Prepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment.
- Provide feedback to the management on how to enhance a better and cordial working environment
- Maintain employee files and the HR filing system
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives
- Advice on the work activities of staff relating to employment compensation and labour laws.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by advising on queries and making a report of them, interpreting and administering Human Resources related contracts and helping resolve work-related problems
- Identify training needs and/or skills gap in employees and advice the Head office of Dafina Consultants Ltd on the need for a training need analysis as well as the client.
- Must prepare the following reports;
- Daily Activity reports
- Monthly progress report
- Weekly progress report
- Quarterly development report
- Recruitment and Selection
- Ability to work well with others both as a member of a group and as a leader who gets things done through others
- Proven ability to plan and manage complex administrative activities and processes
- Knowledge of organization, operating procedures, and policies of the human resource department
- Knowledge of techniques of interviewing, selecting and recruiting applicants.
- Knowledge of modern office procedures and processes
- Able to motivate individuals in achieving goals and objectives
- Performance management
- Conflict management
- Building high performance teams
- Employee relations
- Labour Laws
- Excellent communication skills and ‘people’ skills
- Good negotiation skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- Ability to prepare reports, and proposal policies and procedures
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- The ability to work well in team.
- Minimum Diploma in HR
- Minimum 2yrs experience in a relevant position
- Between 28-35yrs.
ONLY those fulfilling the requirements of the positions should email their application together with a detailed and updated CV, indicating your availability, expected and current salary via email to: [email protected]
On the Subject line clearly indicate which Post you are applying for, the position remain vacant until suitable candidate is found.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
185 total views, 1 today