Full-Time Vacancy For Associate HR Consultant, Kenya
Reports To: The HR Manager and the Director
To ensure smooth operations of the company are maintained throughout and assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties at the respective client’s.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to conduct a Human Capital Audit.
- Able to develop a man power plan or have a good understanding of it
- Must have great understanding of the Labour laws and DIT related laws
- Able to develop tailored and accurate job descriptions
- It will be his or her duty to implement the Job Descriptions
- Must have experience or excellent understanding of Performance Appraisal
- Able to provide sound and professional advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations
- Must be able to conduct Training Needs Analysis, and inform the Head office on the findings and assist in organizing the staff training sessions, workshops and activities
- Provide basic counseling to staff who have performance related obstacles
- Developing the Leave administration and monitor daily attendance.
- Compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining personnel activities and performance
- Have excellent understanding on Personnel filing
- Continuously examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel activities
- Must have great understanding regarding the Human Resources Manual and how to maintain it.
- Able to explain the company’s personnel policies, benefit and procedures to employees or job applicants.
- Process and view employment applicants to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants
- Process, verify, record and attend to personnel related grievance, performance evaluations, and employee leaves of absence.
- Identify staff vacancies and plan for the recruitment and execute once approval is given
- Arrange and attend departmental meetings in liaison with the Head of departments
- Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions
- Prepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment.
- Provide feedback to the management on how to enhance a better and cordial working environment
- Maintain employee files and the HR filing system
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives
- Advice on the work activities of staff relating to employment compensation and labour laws.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by advising on queries and making a report of them, interpreting and administering Human Resources related contracts and helping resolve work-related problems
- Identify training needs and/or skills gap in employees and advice the Head office of Dafina Consultants Ltd on the need for a training need analysis as well as the client.
- Must prepare the following reports;
- Daily Activity reports
- Monthly progress report
- Weekly progress report
- Quarterly development report
- Recruitment and Selection
- Ability to work well with others both as a member of a group and as a leader who gets things done through others
- Proven ability to plan and manage complex administrative activities and processes
- Knowledge of organization, operating procedures, and policies of the human resource department
- Knowledge of techniques of interviewing, selecting and recruiting applicants.
- Knowledge of modern office procedures and processes
- Able to motivate individuals in achieving goals and objectives
- Performance management
- Conflict management
- Building high performance teams
- Employee relations
- Labour Laws
- Excellent communication skills and ‘people’ skills
- Good negotiation skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- Ability to prepare reports, and proposal policies and procedures
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- The ability to work well in team.
- Minimum Diploma in HR
- Minimum 2yrs experience in a relevant position
- Between 28-35yrs.
ONLY those fulfilling the requirements of the positions should email their application together with a detailed and updated CV, indicating your availability, expected and current salary via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the Subject line clearly indicate which Post you are applying for, the position remain vacant until suitable candidate is found.
134 total views, 3 today