Full-Time Vacancy For Area Sales Rep in Kenya
- Train, guide and supervise distributor’s salesmen on product knowledge, selling skills and customer service to meet management expectations.
- Merchandise and ensure display/visibility standards are maintained.
- Develop and maintain accurate market descriptions and define growth potential.
- Accomplish set secondary sales targets.
- Maintain and enhance distribution of product and range in appropriate outlets.
- Ensure distributor has adequate stock and range to meet target volumes.
- Ensure the required reports are correctly completed and submitted to the Head Office on time:
- Forecast Report (Monthly).
- Delivery Schedule (Monthly).
- Secondary Sales Report (Monthly).
- Daily Sales Numbers (Daily – Written Report to be sent weekly).
- Market Intelligence & Marketing report (in real time and the written report bi-weekly).
- Feedback from Market.
- Proposals and Summary of Promotions.
- Implement and report on marketing activities, e.g. Promotions, POS.
- Ensure Company policies, procedures, business standards and code of conduct are complied with.
- Provide value added performance through the following activities: selling, merchandising, handling customer complaints, opening new outlets, growing new range in outlets and product knowledge dissemination to trade.
- Hold regular performance meetings with the team to discuss business development plans.
- Develop and execute job description for the distributor sales people and ensure that the distributor sales people meet the key focal points.
Other Skills, Competencies and Requirements
- Strong sales, team-player, and potential management skills:
- drives for results
- thinks strategically
- acts with integrity
- fosters open communication
- provides the best service and motivates customers
- Fluent communication skills in English;
- MS-Office (Word, Excel. PowerPoint) and Database experience at user level;
- Willingness to travel regularly
- Candidates who have experience working with distributors are highly encouraged to apply.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject matter of the email.
Applications should be received by 31st January 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
170 total views, 1 today