Full-Time Vacancy For Administrator in Kenya
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Specific duties will include the following:
- Reviewing and revising the strategic plan.
- Development and implementation of the annual objectives.
- Ensuring smooth running of all administrative and financial matters of the hospital.
- Ensuring quality services to clients.
- Marketing the institution.
- Ensuring optimum staffing levels.
- Development and implementation of sound human resource practices and policies towards enhancement of staff retention.
- Ensuring financial viability of all departments and/or sections.
- Developing fundraising strategies.
- Handling the institution’s legal issues.
Applicants for this position must have at least a Bachelors Degree in Administration / Management / Business or equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Masters degree will be an added advantage.
Must have served as an administrator in a hospital for not less than 5 years.
Should be a mature person with the ability to manage and work in a team and should have strong organizational and administrative skills.
Interested applicants should submit application letters, curriculum vitae stating current and expected salary and copies of relevant certificates to the address below.
The Human Resources Officer
Kwale international Sugar Company Ltd
P.O. Box 46279-00100
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
210 total views, 2 today