22 Jan 2013
Full-Time Vacancy For A Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant in Kenya
We looking for a Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant who can do complete financial accounts.
Must have experience in:
- Daily Petty Cash Receipts
- Must be fully conversant with local statutory and corporate policies, regulations and laws.
- Complete yearly Financial Accounts
- Debt collection
- Invoicing and receipting of all revenue from different activities.
- Assisting with preparation of staff salaries and other payments.
- Filling and submitting all relevant statutory returns in a timely fashion
- Peoples person
- Trust worthy
- Passionate and self motivated to be part of a team, and work in interest of the company.
- Advise management where it can improve.
1) CPA part 2+ above required.
2) Proof of experience of 2-3 Years
How to apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
All applications MUST be via email and should quote the specific job title.
Only serious and qualified persons should apply
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
221 total views, 1 today