15 Feb 2013
Full-Time Vacancies For Sales And Marketing Rep Job in Kenya
We are an ICT based company located in Nairobi with the following vacancies that we wish to fill in.
Sales And Marketing Representative (1 Position)
Roles and responsibilities
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing customers.
- Visiting potential customers for new business within and out of town.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on client preferences.
- Advising the company management on forthcoming product developments.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office.
- Reviewing your own sales performance and that of the entire team, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Vibrant personality
- The ability and desire to sell.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong industry awareness.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- A confident and determined approach.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment.
- A minimum of a degree in Sales and marketing or experience in a related field
- Minimum of 3 year experience in sales Management.
- Experience in selling ICT product
- Ability to drive sales
- Must have a strong prospecting skills
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] by COB 20/02/13.
Please indicate current or last salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
163 total views, 1 today