Full-Time Vacancies For Retail Sales Manager and Production Draftsman
We are a manufacturing firm in Nairobi dealing in design of professional kitchen and catering equipment within East Africa.
1. Retail Sales Manager
The main role of the position will be to ensure profitability through sale of the company’s products within Kenya and overseeing various Sales staff spread across the country.
- Establish the Retail Sales department through development and implementation of sales plans and strategies
- Ensure development and expansion of markets through business development
- Manage a team of Sales Executives to ensure profitability through maximized sales
- Budget formulation, tracking and reporting
- Minimum 5 years experience managing a sales team on a national scale
- Professional training in Sales in addition to a Bachelors Degree
- Ability to confidently interact with clients at all ranks
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, communication and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability in formulation and tracking of budgets, as well as ability to implement and deliver short, medium and long-term strategies
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Previous experience in sale of commercial stainless steel products will be an added advantage
The main role of the position will be to produce working drawings and material part lists as well as design production parts.
- Design production items & drawings in 2 & 3-Dimension
- Develop material lists based on drawings
- Design kitchen layouts
- Develop material costing lists
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in production/shop drawings for sheet metal production
- Proficiency in 2-D & 3-D Software e.g. AutoCAD, Solid Works & Inventor
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to make things happen at a very fast pace
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
249 total views, 1 today