Full-Time Vacancies For Junior Sales Executives in Kenya
Company Profile:Our client is a retail clothing outlet for men & women mainly focusing on Italian and German designer houses mainly targeting the high end market.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Maintain records related to sales.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Help customers try on or fit merchandise.
- Inventory stock and requisition new stock.
- Diploma in Business related studies preferably sales and marketing
- At least 2 years experience in the clothing retail sector preferable with designer clothing
- Commercial awareness
- Good team-working skills
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
To apply for this position send your CV to [email protected] quoting the position in the subject line and preferred location.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
123 total views, 1 today