Internship Urgent Vacancy For Project Intern, Kenya
The successful candidate will be picked based on their suitability of having potent skills in proposal writing, research and project management.
This offer will come with an top-notch and further training from our consultants on proposal writing, research and consultancy to the successful candidate.
Key requirements for this job:
- Recent Diploma Holder/Fresh Graduate
- Certificate/other Qualification and/or experience in Project Management
- Excellent computer skills (Particularly in Excel, Powerpoint & Access is a MUST – Do not apply if your computer skills are wanting)
- Highly proactive and a quick learner
- Good Presentation/Grooming
- Preferably a lady but not a must
- Added advantage: previous experience working in an NGO or a busy consultancy firm
In your application:
- The subject line of your email should quote this position title ‘Project Intern’
- The email body should carry your application letter (that should highlight your interest, commitment and suitability)
- Attach your CV
- Strictly comply with the deadline below
Send your detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy as well to: email@example.com before end of the working day (5:00pm) on Monday, 25th March, 2013.
499 total views, 1 today