Full-Time Urgent Vacancy For East Africa/Great Lakes Region Sales and Marketing Manager At Reltex
Reltex now seeks to enlarge its market into East Africa/Great lakes region
Position: East Africa / Great Lakes Region Sales and Marketing Manager
Essential Job Description:
- Oversee and Manage the East Africa/Great lakes region sales and marketing
- Develop Marketing and sales strategies especially to NGO and manage reltex, customer relationships
- Develop and manage orders and order forecasts from customers – 12 month rolling forecasts
- Day firm
- Gather and analyze trends and market information
- Feedback product performance and market data (Voice of Customer) into R&D, product development and marketing efforts
- Help manage and drive margins for the Reltex tarpaulins Africa P&L
- Work with national, regional and local government officials to ensure programmatic progress and success
- Work with the Kenya production team to streamline order fulfillment process
- Strong distribution and sales development skills and proven experience in REGIONAL sales and marketing qualities
- Strong sales management skills – developing sales teams, targets and delivering results
- Consumer Sales /NGO / G.O. /MFI / Banking relationship background a plus
- Well-developed quantitative and analytical abilities
- Highly organized
- Excellent phone/Communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with a team (often electronically)
- Ability to think ahead – anticipates and solves problems before they arise
- Technical background, ability to communicate technical details to non-technical persons such as government officials or marketing firms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (Communication in Swahili an attractive skill)
- Computer / Smart phone savvy – Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Location: Nairobi, Kenya preferred / but extensive regional travel.
- A significant amount of travel within E. Africa and other great lakes states will be required for this position.
- Must have both a valid passport and driving license
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
210 total views, 1 today