Full-Time UNES Limited Kenya Recruits Senior Projects Officer In Nairobi
University of Nairobi Enterprises and Services Limited
Come Join the winning team
Senior Projects Officer
- Preparing and Submitting EOI, RFP, RFQ and Concept papers.
- Liaise with Project Stakeholders on ongoing basis.
- Coordinating all Contracted Training Programs and Conducting Training Analysis.
- Producing Monthly Project Status Reports
- Management of Client Relationships.
- Possess a Bachelors Degree in a relevant field
- At least three year hands on experience in Consultancy assignments
- Proven track record of proposal writing/research
- Ability to develop and manage Financial Budgets and Work Plans
- Familiarity with Government and Development Partners Proposal guidelines.
- Extensive Computer and Analytical Skills.
- Possess Good Communication and Interpersonal
- Cover letter detailing why you want to be considered for the position, as well as current and expected gross salary.
- Detailed CV including at minimum:
- Biographical data including:
- Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
- Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included.
- Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate obtained, and completion date.
- Names of 3 referees.Copies of ALL academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
- Completed Personal Data Form (attached).
- Indicate the Job Reference Number of the Envelope.
Submit 5 copies of all the documents required; Applications, detailed current CV highlighting qualifications and experience, Academic and professional certificates.
All applications to reach the undersigned on or before September 13, 2013
Head Human Resources & Administration Services,
P.O. Box 68241-00200
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
UNES is an equal opportunity employer
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
334 total views, 2 today