Full-Time UAP Group Job For Assistant Resident Engineer (Material Quality Control) in Kenya
UAP Group is a pan-African Financial Services Group with interest in Insurance, Investment Management, Property Investments and Development and related Financial Services.
Currently UAP has twelve (12) businesses operating in Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan, Rwanda, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and Tanzania. UAP Holdings Ltd is the holding company for the various UAP businesses.
UAP Properties Kenya, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Group, is currently developing a 31-storey, 350,000 square feet landmark commercial development in Upper Hill area of Nairobi, Kenya.
UAP Properties would like to recruit innovative and high performing professional for the following key role:
Job Purpose: Assist the resident engineer in administering quality control measures in ensuring the materials meet the specific code requirements and prudent construction management procedures.Principal Acountabilities
- Monitoring of concrete materials quality through sampling and testing.
- Ensuring only approved materials are stocked and used for concreting.
- Monitoring and keeping records for concrete leaving the batching plant for the site.
- Preparing Daily Reports on site operations including labour and contractor’s equipment utilization patterns, weather, etc.
- Any other relevant duties assigned by the Resident Engineer.
- Candidates should have BSc Civil Engineering
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Be registered with ERB and have a current Practising License
Please note that for these roles, UAP shall only accept and process applications submitted online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UAP ¡s an equal opportunities employer and offers successful candidates an attractive remuneration package, professional working environment and excellent career prospects.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
184 total views, 1 today