Full-Time Tullow Oil Recruits Finance Team Assistant In Kenya
Job Title: Finance Team Assistant
Reports To: Finance Manager
Tullow Oil is Africa’s leading independent oil and gas exploration and production company and is a constituent of the London FTSE100. The Group has interests in over 100 exploration and production licences across 24 countries focusing on four core regions: Africa, Europe, South Asia and South America.
Working for Tullow Oil in Kenya, you will be given the freedom and responsibility to make a difference. We provide the opportunities to build a solid future within our rapidly expanding portfolio and provide competitive rewards as part of our people strategy. Our high level of employee engagement is also one of our key success factors that we want to continue building on. Tullow Kenya BV is seeking to appoint the following position:
Job Purpose: To provide administrative and organisational support to the Finance team.
Responsibilities /Key Objectives:
• Provide administrative support to the Finance Managers and team, including typing, printing, filing, binding, presentation preparation, collating data and following up information. Provide MS office support to team.
• Updating Org charts, Lookahead Sheets and Team Calendars for both Business Units on a weekly basis.
• Travel and event management including internal and external meetings.
• Manage team members personal calendars/diaries as required
• Maintain contacts lists for both internal and external contacts relevant to the Business Unit (BU).
• Attend and minute weekly finance team meetings.
• Reviewing and maintaining a filing system and structure for finance.
• Screening phone calls and acting as the contact point when team members are away from the office.
• Raise departmental requisitions and act as focal point for IT issues.
• Assisting with external and internal correspondence management
• Acting as a focal point for visitors on arrival to Tullow.
Experience and Education:
• HND/Diploma in Business Administration/Secretarial Studies or a related field
• At least 3 years experience in a busy operational environment.
• Proficient experience in MS office packages – PowerPoint, Excel, and Word etc.
• Ability to communicate and interact professionally with all levels of employees including senior management.
• Excellent organizing and communication skills
• Positive and enthusiastic
• Aware and committed to high EHS standards
• React quickly & flexible to changing circumstances
• Use initiative to ensure issues are overcome
How to apply
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, valid email address, and the names and telephone contacts of three professional referees.
All applications and enquiries should be addressed to:
Adept Systems | MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
Tausi Court, 3rd Floor, along Tausi Road, Off Muthithi Road, Westlands, Nairobi
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
e-mail: [email protected] |Website : www.adeptsys.biz
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing date: Friday 30th August 2013
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
444 total views, 1 today