17 Sep 2013
Full-Time Transmara Sugar Company Latest Vacancies In Kenya
Transmara Sugar Company Latest Vacancies In Kenya
Transmara Sugar Company Ltd is 21 months in operation and is situated at Enoosaen within Transmara District, Kenyan Division.
The Factory is one of it’s own kind with ‘state of the art’ Technology.
We are looking for qualified candidate to fill the following positions:-
1. Workshop Superintendent
Role: To effectively manage direct, plan, and supervise workshop resources and services to ensure quality repairs is done at minimal cost.
- Bsc / higher diploma in mechanical/engineering.
- 10 years in a busy workshop handling agricultural equipments.
2. Roads Supervisor
Role: Designing, maintenance and supervision of road networks in our cane growing zone.
- KCSE C + (plus) and above
- Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering-Roads
- A Minimum of 6 Years in making muram roads.
- Ability to plan, design procure and control costs.
3. Senior Mechanics and Supervisors
Job Purpose: To receive breakdowns, distribute specific jobs and to write spares and update muster roll book
- Diploma in MV engineering or,
- Craft certificate or DIT grade I but with 5 years experience with New Holland and John Deer and Sonalika tractors.
- Minimum of 2 years knowledge in workshop handling variety of tractors.
- Stores and procurement is added advantage.
4. Trainees in Process
Job Purpose: Training young Energetic and willing Kenyans to understand processing of Sugar through various facilities / equipment.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- KCSE C+ ( plus) and above)
- Age below 27 years
- Degree / Diploma Holder in Chemical Engineering or Food science
- Degree / Diploma in Sugar Technology.
Interested candidates should apply within 10 days through the following address:
The Human Resource Manager,
Transmara Sugar Co. Ltd,
P.O. Box 113,
Email: [email protected] CVs only.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
317 total views, 1 today