10 Jan 2013
Full-Time Tradestar Kenya Limited Recruits Programmer in Thika
Tradestar Kenya Limited is fast growing outsourcing organization situated in Thika town.
We are looking for an experienced programmer to work on a full time basis.
The preferred person should have;
Education and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science
- Good knowledge and experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience with DHTMLX/Paradox/C++ is an added advantage
- Written reporting skills
- Very fluent in English
- Can work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Distance of travel from home to office in Thika must be less than 45min
Salary: Based on qualifications and skills
If you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience to [email protected]
1. Let the resume and application letter hold your name. e.g. Ann Wanjiku_CV or Ann Wanjiku_Application
2. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
168 total views, 1 today