22 Aug 2013
Full-Time Tourism Fund – Human Capital and Administration Manager
Tourism Fund Human Capital and Administration Manager Job in Kenya
Tourism Fund (Formerly Catering and Tourism Development Levy Trustees) is a body corporate established under the Tourism Act, 2011 is seeking to recruit a qualified Kenyan citizen to fill the following position:-
Position: Human Capital and Administration Manager
- Planning, Coordinating and Implementing human resource and Administration policies, strategies, systems and processes aligned to organizational objectives;
- Ensuring correct interpretation and implementation of human resource policies, rules and regulations, including those related to pensions, salaries, labour laws and other statutes relating to human resource;
- Conduct a regular and comprehensive functional review and staff audit and provide a strategic direction on its appropriateness;
- Ensure the development of appropriate administrative structures to ensure effective and efficient service delivery;
- Oversee the implementation of an effective human resource management information system for monitoring, tracking and evaluating employees activities;
- Benefits administration as well as employee relations aimed at staff morale, increasing productivity and enhancing organizational effectiveness;
- Lead and facilitate change management and implement leadership management and staff development programme for efficient service delivery;
- Maintain manpower, succession and development plans for talented innovative and critical staff to support business plans;
- Advising on proper recruitment, deployment, staff performance, career progression, etc;
- Making appropriate recommendations and proposals on human capital planning succession Management;
- Ensuring and enforcing safety and security procedures;
- Oversee day to day administrative processes for effective support to operations and service delivery;
- Guiding, monitoring and supervision of staff under him/her.
For appointment to this position, one must have the following:-
- Bachelors degree in Social Sciences, Human Resources or related subject from a university recognized in Kenya;
- Masters degree in Human Resources, Business Administration with specialization in human resource from a university recognized in Kenya will be an added advantage;
- A higher Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum five (5) years relevant experience, three of which must be at a senior management level.
- Be a member of a Professional body.
- Demonstrate outstanding professional competence in Human Resource Management issues;
- High Integrity, result oriented, passes strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be a team player;
- Proficiency in IT applications.
- Be aged 35 years and above.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are asked to submit their applications with an updated curriculum vitae with three referees, copies of relevant certificates, testimonials and day contact telephone number to:-
The Chief Executive Officer
P. O. Box 46987-00100 GPO
P. O. Box 46987-00100 GPO
Email: [email protected]
To reach the office not later than 5.00pm, Friday 30th August, 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Tourism Fund is an equal opportunity employer.
Those who had applied earlier need not apply.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
259 total views, 2 today